Monday, June 14, 2010

exim exim4 configuration smtp_accept_queue_per_connection

I was getting the warning:  

no immediate delivery: more than 10 messages received in one connection

It was driving me crazy because I needed to send more mails, faster... ; )

I suffered to find this one out, and it was a stupid stupid detail....

I did:

vim /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf

and added the line at the end of the file:

smtp_accept_queue_per_connection=100

then reloaded exim's configuration

 $ sudo /etc/init.d/exim4 reload
 * Reloading exim4 configuration files   [ OK ]

the tricky part: WATCH OUT !! NO SPACES BETWEEN after or before the "=", they will cause an error

No comments:

Post a Comment

cancel script completely on ctrl-c

I found this question interesting: basically how to cancel completely a script and all child processes : You do this by creating a subro...